Six restaurants in our regions including five in the Adelaide Hills have been hailed the best in South Australia.
In the nationally recognised, independently judged 2019 Restaurant and Catering Awards For Excellence on Tuesday 16 July, establishments across the State received recognition for exceptional service and culinary talent.
Restaurant Award Winners in Hills and South Coast:
- Italian Restaurant – Ninos Of Victor Harbor, Victor Harbor
- Coffee Shop/tea House – Pomegranate Coffee Shop, Birdwood
- Small Bar – Arthur Waterhouse Lounge, Crafers
- Pizza Restaurant – Lost In A Forest, Uraidla
Hospitality Award winners in Hills:
- Healthy Choices For Kids – Appleseed Café, Strathalbyn
- Wine List – Hardy’s Verandah Restaurant, Crafers
For a full list of the winners across South Australia, click here.
The 2019 Restaurant & Catering Hospitality Awards were open to all members of the Association, restaurant and catering nominees of the 2019 Awards for Excellence, and their employees.
Photo by Helena Lopes from Pexels