A new centre and op shop will open in Murray Bridge next week to support all victims of domestic violence.
Director of DVINA Inc, Milli Anne, wanted to create a service for victims of family violence including men, women, children and pets.
In this podcast Milli and Secretary and House Manager Val Braendler join Jennie Lenman for a chat about it.
DVINA CENTRE will open Monday 12 October at: 2/1 Standen St Murray Bridge (Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Saturday 10am -2pm).
For advice and information relating to domestic violence or other safety concerns you may have, contact one of the following services:
- 1800RESPECT (National 24/7 helpline): 1800 737 732
- Domestic Violence Crisis Line: 1800 800 098
- Women’s Information Service: 8303 0590 or 1800 188 158
- Men's Referral Service: 1300 766 491
- Child Abuse Report Line: 131 478
- Lifeline (24/7 crisis line): 131 114
- Relationships Australia: 1300 364 277
- Kids Help Line: 1800 551 800.
Photo by Daria Obymaha from Pexels