Join us for a new extended SA Today. Now weekdays from 10am to 2pm, enjoy the latest in local news, special guests, your views and the best songs of all time.
There are some notable figures in Goolwa's river history.
Hot off the Press in the Adelaide Hills - Call for Firefighter Subsidy, Hills Wineries Crush It, GlobeLink Canned
Local farm firefighters who work alongside the CFS in the Adelaide Hills are calling for Government subsides for firefighting and protective gear, currently bought at their own expense.
For many people, moving out of home can be a daunting and expensive prospect.
- The GlobeLink freight plan proposed by the State Government has just been abandoned following the outcome of a poor business case.
BlazeAid has set up camp in Kingston SE and Kangaroo Island over the weekend to commence work on bushfire affected properties. The Member for Barker, Tony Pasin, says he is a big fan of the organisation, having recently volunteered with the Lobethal team and has plans to help at the Keilira...
A plan to overhaul SA’s freight network has been dumped.
Murray Dolan has been assisting with the firefighting effort in the Adelaide Hills, Kangaroo Island and in New South Wales.
It has been a tumultuous few years in the Real Estate market.
A veteran-led relief and recovery operation is about to get underway in South Australia.
Hot off the Press on the South Coast - Wirrina Marina Fight, Murray Dredging, Australia Day Celebrations
The District Council of Yankalilla is fighting for the future of the Wirina Cove Marina.
More Articles ...
- Volunteer Spotlight - Paul Hannagan, PS Oscar W in Goolwa
- Hot off the Press in the Adelaide Hills - Bushfire Recovery, Wine Open for Business, TDU
- Bushfire Scams & Other Dodgy Schemes
- Kangaroo Island Tourism - A Sustainable Long-term Approach Needed
- Hot off the Press in the Murraylands - TDU, Australia Day, Karoonda Pool